GET FIT & GIVE BACK
Ploome has heart. We provide programming and financial support to REQ.1, our sister non-profit organization and studio partner. REQ.1 empowers victims of violence to transcend trauma and heal through movement and art. Every Ploome class you take supports a REQ.1 participant!
REQ.1: Fit for Life Share in the fun of movement that matters…
Welcome to Ploome, newbie. Enjoy everything the studio has to offer with our New Client Specials and Studio Passes. Want to play the day away? Book a Fit n’ Fab Private Party for up to eight people and let us customize your small group workout.
NEW CLIENT SPECIALS
3 Classes $55 (30 day expiration)
1 Month Unlimited Classes $139 *one class per day (30 day expiration)
3 Private Sessions $195 (30 day expiration)
3 Duet Sessions $240 *for two people (30 day expiration)
Champagne Sundays™ Pass $49 (available Sunday; 1 day expiration)
Stay n’ Play Day Pass $45 (available Monday-Saturday; 1 day expiration)
Fit n’ Fab Private Party $175 *for up to eight people (available daily; 1 day expiration)
GIFT CARDS & ACCOUNT CREDITS
Need a gift in a jiff? Design and buy a Ploome gift card online or credit a friend’s Ploome account with some cheddar. You’re welcome to stop by the studio and do the same, as well.
Got Plooming and want more? Kick your workout routine up a notch with our class, duet, and private session packages. Love Ploome’s workouts but can’t make it to the studio? Purchase a Mobile Ploome package and we’ll meet you wherever you’d like – Philly, Jersey, you name it!
1 Class $24 (30 day expiration)
5 Classes $115 (45 day expiration)
10 Classes $220 (60 day expiration)
1 Session $55/person (30 day expiration)
5 Sessions $245/person (45 day expiration)
10 Sessions $450/person (60 day expiration)
1 Session $85 (30 day expiration)
5 Sessions $400 (45 day expiration)
10 Sessions $750 (60 day expiration)
MOBILE PLOOME *private sessions wherever you’d like
1 session $125 (30 day expiration)
5 session $575 (45 day expiration)
10 sessions $1100 (60 day expiration)
Frequent Ploomer Memberships
Ready to rock a beachin’ bod all year round? Commit to stay fit with our Frequent Ploomer Memberships. They require three-month minimum participation and are automatically renewed every month on your membership start date via your filed debit or credit card. Take your classes, duets, and privates now or later – they roll over from one month to the next for the duration of your membership.
CLASS MEMBERSHIPS *three-month min. participation
5 Classes/Month $105
10 Classes/Month $190
DUET & PRIVATE MEMBERSHIPS *three-month min. participation
5 Duet Sessions/Month $225
10 Duet Sessions/Month $410
5 Private Sessions/Month $375
10 Private Sessions/Month $710
GOLDEN TICKET MEMBERSHIPS *unlimited classes per day
Monthly Unlimited Classes $210 *twelve-month min. participation
Monthly Unlimited Classes $225 *six-month min. participation
Monthly Unlimited Classes $240
*three-month min. participation
The Nitty Gritty
For your safety and convenience, we kindly request that you observe the following:
- Plan ahead to sweat in the AM. Advanced registration is required for morning classes (6:00am-9:00am). Sign up by 10:00pm the night before a morning session to reserve your spot in it!
- Come ready to work out. Bring the appropriate accessories to class: grip socks; gripless socks/canvas ballet shoes; weighted gloves. You’re welcome to buy them at the studio or rent them for $3.00/session:
- Arrive on time for class. We extend a five-minute courtesy at the start of each 55- minute session. After that, classes are closed and the real fun begins.
- Don’t stand us up. You’ve got up to 8 hours before your scheduled classes and 24 hours before your scheduled appointments to let us know you can’t make it. After that, these classes and appointments will be deducted from your account. If you have a monthly unlimited class pass or monthly unlimited class membership, you will be charged $15.00 for each late cancellation.
- Turn off all cell phones. Let’s preserve the peacefulness of the studio and the creative flow of classes.
- Forget the bling. No zippers or jewelry on the Pilates equipment or the Pilates and yoga mats.
- Enjoy our perks and rewards. They cannot be combined with one another or with outside offers, cannot be redeemed for cash, and cannot substitute as payment for studio rentals or studio merchandise.