Intelligent Fitness in Action: a community-driven fitness and lifestyle boutique changing the world one killer workout at a time
Ploome’s Little Black Dress Challenge is back this holiday season!
Ploome’s Little Black Dress Challenge! In 2012,15 women embarked on Ploome’s first holiday fitness challenge: Complete 30 Ploome workouts in 45 days. Our 15 challengers banded together to crush their fitness goals, indulge their curiosities, and inspire others to greatness.
Needless to say, the LBDC took on a life of its own, garnering support from Sephora, Hotel Monaco, and lululemon athletica. Everyone got behind this challenge because of the power, passion, and perseverance of these amazing women.
It’s time to rally together again in pursuit of our 2016 goals! This year’s fitness formalwear challenge, The Black Tie Bonanza 2015, is an LBDC throwback that is sure to keep you connected, committed, and confident throughout the holiday season.
The Black Tie Bonanza rules are simple: Complete 30 Ploome workouts in 30 days (Dec. 11th to Jan. 11th). Here’s the cool new catch…You are welcome to bang out our killer cardio and strength training routines in the studio, at home, or on the go!
As a Black Tie Bonanzer, you will receive two 15-minute Ploome Peak Performance Virtual Workouts and an exclusive Travel Training Kit. In short, we will literally equip you with all of the tools you need for fitness success during the holidays and beyond.
Committed to staying fit this holiday season? Here’s what you’ve got to do:
- Enroll in the Black Tie Bonanza 2015 by Dec. 7th;
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule and complete your 15-Minute Ploome Peak Performance Consultation (in studio or online) with Head Mistress Stoltz by Dec. 10th;
- Record your starting measurements, weight, and functional movement screen results during your consultation.
- Receive your Accountability Journal, Travel Training Kit, and Peak Performance Virtual Workouts (2) during your consultation.
- Track your Black Tie Bonanza workouts in your Accountability Journal (Dec. 11th to Jan. 11th);
- Remember, workouts in studio and online count towards your 30-in-30 goal!
- Email email@example.com to schedule and complete your 15-Minute Ploome Peak Performance Consultation (in studio or online) with Head Mistress Stoltz by Jan. 15th;
- Record your ending measurements, weight, and functional movement screen results during your consultation.
- Review your Accountability Journal during your consultation.
- If you’ve completed your 30-in-30: receive your Ploome Black Tie Bonanza Mission Mala, designed exclusively for this challenge by Jillian Essex.
- Celebrate your strength and kick your workouts up a notch in the New Year!
Peace, Love & Spandex,
Christina and the Ploome Team