We believe that inspired movement and empowered living begin with dynamic, engaging, and balanced workouts that celebrate every shape and size. Our small group classes, duets, and private sessions accommodate all ages, genders, and fitness levels. Together, our fitness programs will stretch, strengthen, and sculpt your body from head to toe. Get Plooming at discounted rates with our Studio Steals, Package Deals, and Frequent Ploomer Memberships!
Watch us in action Work it out!
Pilates Mat & Yoga
You don’t need your third eye to see the lengthening and strengthening effects of Pilates mat and yoga. Both are physical and mental workouts that stimulate the conscious connection of your body and mind by embracing the power of your breath to facilitate movement. Find your center while stabilizing your core. Grip socks required.
- Armed and Dangerous: Make love not war with these guns! Target tone your arms, back, and glutes using free weights, wrist and ankle weights, magic circles, and mini hula hoops to challenge your core stability, rev your metabolism, and improve your posture.
- Feel Me Flow: Lengthen and strengthen your entire body by utilizing its natural resistance, coupled with yoga blocks and yoga straps, to improve your posture, relieve stress, and enhance flexibility.
- Head Over Heels: Flip out over a hybrid resistance band mat routine that utilizes seated, standing, and inverted poses to build your strength, balance, and coordination.
- Light My Fire: Scheduled at dawn and dusk, this detoxifying, meditative, and oftentimes candlelight Vinyasa yoga class harnesses the natural rhythms of your breath and body through a gentle series of poses designed to center your mind and alleviate muscle tension.
- Naughty Bits: Calling all Kegels! Our pelvic power class is designed to strengthen your core and lower back while supporting your shoulders and pelvic floor. Dubbed by Frequent Ploomers as “The Vagina Warrior”, this hybrid workout is great for anyone looking to tighten their naughty bits. We highly recommend this class to anyone who is also interested in preparing the body for baby or heal following delivery: it’s a prenatal and postnatal power hour!
- Nice to be Kneaded: Move quickly from TLC to tough love with weighted balls, resistance bands, and foam rollers that stretch your spine, open your hips, and realign your shoulder girdle. De-kink after a long day…or night!
- Swingers: Talk about a two-for-one special! Combine the body-sculpting benefits of Pilates mat and yoga with the cardio kick of weighted jump rope and Skip-It intervals to pump up your heart rate as you strengthen and tone your abs, arms, and legs.
Sign Up for Pilates Mat & Yoga Get the skinny from our Frequent Ploomers…
Classical Pilates apparatus is the sleek and chic love child of TRX and traditional gym machines. Our world-renowned and handcrafted Pilates equipment utilizes your body’s natural resistance and the weighted resistance of springs, pulleys, and bars to strengthen and sculpt your muscles. Move fluidly and dynamically in all planes of motion as you stretch your body from head to toe. Grip socks required.
- Balls Out: Strengthen your core with a target-toning workout that utilizes the stability ball and Tower Wall Unit to sculpt your abs, obliques, and glutes. As our Frequent Ploomers agree, we’ve got the biggest balls in Philly!
- Barreled Over: Open your heart and thoracic spine to a challenging combination of upper and lower body postures on a series of Pilates barrels that will leave you feeling lengthened and rejuvenated.
- Jump On It: Give your workout a literal boost with a strength training circuit that combines the Jumpboard and trampoline to rev your metabolism, improve your circulation, and build your stamina.
- Rage Against the Machine: Build your muscular strength and cardiovascular endurance in this circuit interval workout on the Reformer, Tower Wall Unit, Wunda Chair, and Jumpboad. It’s guaranteed to rock your socks…and burn your buns.
- Sprung: Combine Pilates mat work and weighted strength training exercises on the Tower Wall Unit to challenge your balance, stabilize your core, and elongate your muscles.
- Wunda Barre: Utilize the Wunda Chair, Tower Wall Unit, and ballet barre to improve your muscular endurance as you strengthen and sculpt your arms, legs, and glutes.
Sign Up for Pilates Apparatus Get the skinny from our Frequent Ploomers…
Our fusion barre classes build your muscular strength and cardiovascular endurance. They combine high intensity interval training, using glide boards and weighted boxing gloves, with isometric holds and precise muscle movements at the ballet barre to challenge your coordination and flexibility. Dig out your old tutu, channel your inner speed skater, and hit it Rocky style. Grip socks, gripless socks/canvas ballet shoes, and weighted gloves required: see class descriptions for details.
- Booty Rock Ballet: Rock out with grace in this weighted barre, band, and ball workout set to the sweet sounds of all those iconic rock bands that shook you all night long (and still do). Grip socks or canvas ballet shoes required.
- Fight Clubbin’: Keep your beachin’ body in shape all year round with Piloxing’s sleek, sexy, and powerful combination of weighted boxing gloves, Pilates mat work, and barre isolations. Grip socks and weighted gloves required.
- Going Gaga: Calling all little monsters! Strap on some ankle weights and pop-lock-drop it like it’s hot to the empowering anthems of America’s Wonder Women, including Madonna, Lady Gaga, and Beyonce. Viva la Vogue: study a new routine each month and shoot a music video with us at your fourth class! Grip socks and weighted gloves required.
- Knock Out: Target tone your abs, arms, and ass in this fun and fast paced Piloxing hybrid workout dedicated to sculpting your back body and strengthening your core. Grip socks and weighted gloves required.
- Let’s Get Physical: Improve your joint mobility and range of motion with Beyond Barre’s high intensity and low impact cardio glide board and barre routine designed to build your core strength and increase your flexibility. Gripless socks or canvas ballet shoes required.
- Risky Business: Optimize your cardiovascular and strength training workouts at the ballet barre! Utilize weights, bands, and balls to test your coordination and agility while challenging your speed and precision on the Beyond Barre glide board. Gripless socks or canvas ballet shoes required.
- VaVoom: Spice up your fitness routine with a cardio burlesque that utilizes weights, chairs, and mini hula hoops to perfect your bump, grind, and shimmy. Bring your fiercest high heels for added booty burn. Viva la Vogue: study a new routine each month and shoot a music video with us at your fourth class! Grip socks and weighted gloves required.
Sign Up for Cardio Barre Get the skinny from our Frequent Ploomers…
Flow Arts combine the restorative powers of meditation, performance, and object manipulation. They improve flexibility, coordination, and circulation and are ideal forms of exercise recovery. Whimsically named Burning Man Prep School, our Flow Arts program invites you to grab a prop and experience it as an extension of your personality and Pilates, yoga, or dance practice. Hang with us long enough and we’ll light your goodies on fire (seriously!). Grip socks required.
- Booty Bump: Increase your spinal flexibility, strengthen your core, and energize your libido as you learn to manipulate our exclusive Hoopnotica hula hoops and mini hoops in all planes of motion and transition from one hoop move to the next. You’ll be booty bumpin’ in no time.
- Daytrippin’: Combine your poi spinning talents with the art of dance and the glow-in- the-dark effects of LED poi to enhance and challenge your performance. 3-D fireworks glasses included!
- Heat Wave: Study the essentials of fire fan technique and choreography, including isolations, spins, grip changes, and transitions in a mixed-method class that combines Bollywood, Middle Eastern, and Asian fan dance with the dark and dubby goodness of electro house.
- Rumpshaker: Pump up the jams and your heart rate as you jump, twirl, and lunge away 450-600 calories with our exclusive Hoopnotica hula hoops and mini hoops.
- Sack Up: For once, it’s okay to play with your balls in public. Explore the basics of poi, a Maori-based performance art that uses tethered weights to transform geometric patterns into movement.
- Toy Time: Blend play and exercise in this multi-prop class designed to teach you basic object manipulation of hula hoops, fire fans, and Maori poi as you explore movement meditation through dance, turns, and prop transitions.
Sign Up for Flow Arts Get the skinny from our Frequent Ploomers…
Every first and third Sunday calls for bubbly at Ploome. Voted Best of Philly® Workout, our themed and oftentimes costumed cocktail classes add a healthy dose of style to Philly’s infamous happy hours and weekend brunches. Buy a Champagne Sundays™ Pass, valid for all morning and afternoon classes, and play the day away! Sundays never looked (and tasted) this good. Grip socks, gripless socks/canvas ballet shoes, and weighted gloves required: see class descriptions for details.
- Animal House: Bring out your inner beast in an animal-inspired Pilates apparatus class dedicated to evoking the grace, power, and strength of the wild creatures for which modern exercises across fitness modalities are named. Grip socks required.
- Bottoms Up Booty Camp: Harness the power of your glutes to trim, tighten, and tone your entire body as you lunge your way to a strong back and lifted derrière. Grip socks required and weighted gloves.
- Double Trouble: This double dutch, weighted jump rope, and Skip-It circuit pairs high energy cardio moves with resistance exercises in supersets to increase your lean muscle mass and decrease your body fat. Grip socks required.
- Last Call at the Barre: Move over Jane Fonda! This feel good routine utilizes the glide board, hula hoop, and ballet barre to sculpt and strengthen your abs, arms, and legs. From your collarbones to your calves, our “Last Call” leaves no major muscle group behind. Gripless socks or canvas ballet shoes required.
- Spin Off: Hula hoops, fire fans, and poi, oh my! Twirl, whirl, and glide your way into the flow arts. Grip socks required.
- Wake and Bake: Relieve stress with a rejuvenating balance of Pilates and yoga that will ease you back to life after a long weekend of work or play. Grip socks required.
Sign Up for Champagne Sundays™ Get the skinny from our Frequent Ploomers…
Duet & Private Sessions
Whether you’re recovering from an injury, preparing for a special event, or eager to spice up your current workout routine, our duet and private Pilates apparatus and personal training sessions will get you where you want to go quickly and effectively! Each session is tailored to your body, your schedule, and your fitness goals.
Love our workouts but can’t make it to the studio? Purchase a Mobile Ploome package and we’ll meet you wherever you’d like – Philly, Jersey, you name it! Looking to sweat with more than just one buddy? Book a Fit n’ Fab Private Party for up to eight people and let us customize your small group workout.
Sign Up for Duet & Private Sessions Get the skinny from our Frequent Ploomers…